Manufacturers of Impact Resistant Windows, Doors & Railings
Whether you are planning a new installation or replacement of windows and doors, consider choosing impact resistant windows and doors.
Strong enough to totally eliminate the need for hurricane shutters, all Titan Glass & Aluminum products comply with the stringent requirements of Miami-Dade BCCO, the Florida Building Code, and the International Building Code. Our aluminum is of the highest alloy quality and our glass is all laminated using DuPont safety interlayers. All designed to withstand the extreme conditions of high velocity wind zone areas.
All Titan Glass & Aluminum products come with a “Coastal Hardware Package” which uses only stainless steel components. Titan Glass & Aluminum uses the highest quality weather stripping and glazing gaskets to insure protection against air and water infiltration.
Window and Door Styles
- Single Hung Windows
- Horizontal Rolling Windows
- Picture Windows/ Fixed Lites & Architectural Forms
- Sliding Glass Doors
- Front Set Glass System
- Center Set Glass System
- Picket Aluminum System
Frame and Panel Material
- Heavy gauge 6005 T6 & 6063 T6 aluminum allay extrusions for strength and durability.
- Stainless steel hardware as a standard
Available Aluminum Finishes
- Powder Coat
- Clear Anodized
- Fluropolymer Kynar Finishes
|Standard Powder Coat as well as Fluropolymer Finishes||Wood Finishes**|
- Impact – Resistant Laminated and Insulated Glass.
- Large and small missile impact protection to meet the most stringent Miami-Dade BCCO, The Florida Building Code and The International Building Code requirements.
- Reduces heat, noise, and fading, and is burglar resistant for added security
5/16”, 7/16” & 9/16” Laminated Glass with DuPont® Butacite and DuPont®
- In Testing: Insulated Laminated Glass – Designed for high energy performance.
|Standard Glass Colors|
|(Low-E coating available on all glass surfaces)|
|* Custom color powder coat finish available
** More textures and color available
- Fully weather – stripped with plastic fin, Q-Lon and /or Vinyl bulb.
- Screens: Charcoal fiberglass mesh with extruded aluminum frames are matched to the window color Colonial mutins
- Applied mutins (flat or OG)
- Sizes: Same delivery time for standard, and custom sizes
- Blue max protection available upon request. (one or both sides)
- Design Options: Colonial and Full View
NOA’S and Test
- All products Miami Dade County Approved (NOA)
- Dade County NOA is subject to change as renewals occur
- Test data available upon request
|12-0517.22||Titan Glass & Aluminum, LLC||Railings||Unknown / Unselected||Unknown / Unselected||Aluminum & Glazed Railing||Large and Small Missile Impact||100||130||High velocity hurricane zone||November 24 2020|
|12-1128.01||Titan Glass & Aluminum, LLC||Windows||Horizontal Slider||Aluminum||Series “THR-2750″ Aluminum Horizontal Rolling Window – L.M.I.||Large and Small Missile Impact||110||150||High velocity hurricane zone||December 27 2017|
|12-1128.02||Titan Glass & Aluminum, LLC||Windows||Double Hung – Single Hung||Aluminum||Series “TSH-2750″ Aluminum Single Hung Window – L.M I.||Large and Small Missile Impact||110||150||High velocity hurricane zone||June 24 2019|
|12-1128.03||Titan Glass & Aluminum, LLC||Windows||Fixed||Aluminum||Series “TFX-2750″ Aluminum Fixed Window – L.M.I.||Large and Small Missile Impact||114||150||High velocity hurricane zone||March 11 2019|
|12-1213.02||Titan Glass & Aluminum, LLC||Doors||Sliding||Aluminum||Series TSD-5000 Sliding Glass Door – LMI||Large and Small Missile Impact||80||125||High velocity hurricane zone||March 14 2018|
|12-1213.03||Titan Glass & Aluminum, LLC||Doors||Sliding||Aluminum||Series “TSD-5000″ Aluminum Sliding Dry”Glazed Door ” SMI||Small Missile Impact||80||125||High velocity hurricane zone||March 14 2018|